Guide to Wheat-Free and Sugar-Free Baking
Low-Carb Egg Breakfast Muffins
(Wheat-free, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Sugar-free, Low-carb, Low-calorie & Yummy)
|Cook time||Total time|
|5 mins||20 mins||
Recipe By: Newsha
Serves: 6 muffins
These Low-Carb Egg Breakfast Muffins are a great way to start your morning. They are low in carb, and calories but high nutrition value and can help you to feel fuller for longer. It’s fast food meets super food.
- 3 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 mini bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 5 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp. dried oregano (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (or 200°C).
- Grease 6 muffin cups well with olive oil or coconut oil spray. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper, then add mini bell pepper, tomato, green onions, and basil leaves.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cups. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 quarter full.
- Sprinkle the top of the muffins with the shredded mozzarella cheese and dried oregano.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until egg look set. If you think it needs more time or less time to cook adjust the time…ovens vary.
- Serve warm or at room temperature…Enjoy!
(Serving: 1 muffin)
|Low-Carb Egg Breakfast Muffins||48.5||2.9 g||1.5 g||0.76 g||