Guide to Wheat-Free and Sugar-Free Baking
Sugar-free Chocolate Avocado Pudding
(Wheat-free, Gluten-free, Sugar-free, Dairy-free, Low-carb, Low-calorie & Yummy)
|Prep time||Chill time||Total time|
|5 mins||30 mins||35 mins|
Recipe By: Newsha
This pudding is made of only good things, with an avocado base. The taste is so amazing that the health benefits feel like a side effect. Even though the serving size is small but definitely will fill you to bursting. You might serve it as the main dish for brunch.
- ½ fresh avocado, pitted
- ½ tbsp. raw almond butter
- 2 tbsp. sweeteners of your choice (swerve, stevia, erythritol, xylitol, inulin, monkfruit)
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp. banana or vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. instant coffee or espresso powder (optional)
- Orange zest or almonds flakes for topping (optional)
- Cut open the avocado in half lengthwise around the pit and twist to open. Line the bottom of a sealable container with the onion pieces, then place the avocado half with the pit clinging to it, side-up, on top and reserve in the fridge for another use
- Scoop out the flesh from the remaining avocado half with a spoon and place it into a blender.
- Add almond butter, sweetener, cocoa, coconut milk, vanilla and instant coffee and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the pudding to a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cold.
- Top with orange zest or almond flakes. Enjoy!
|Chocolate Avocado Pudding||
|30.5 g||5.75 g||1.9 g||
Leave A Comment