Guide to Wheat-Free and Sugar-Free Baking
Breakfast Egg Base Pizza
(Wheat-free, Gluten-free, Sugar-free, Low-carb, Low-calorie & Yummy)
|Cook time||Total time|
|5 mins||25 mins||
Recipe By: Newsha
Nothing beats an easy, healthy 4-ingredient egg base pizza for breakfast. This quick recipe makes for a delicious and nutritious start to the day.
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste (optional)
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed flour
- 3 mushrooms (crimini), thinly sliced
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (or 190°C).
- Spray a small oven-safe skillet well with olive oil or coconut oil spray. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs with salt, pepper and garlic powder, then add flaxseed flour.
- Arrange the mushrooms, overlapping if necessary, in the skillet to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until egg look set. If you think it needs more time or less time to cook adjust the time…ovens vary.
- Serve warm or at room temperature…Enjoy!
Baked Egg Mushroom
Leave A Comment